MagicTree 1.0 Released
We would like to thank everybody who submitted bug reports, feature requests or just wrote to tell us that they love MagicTree. You helped a lot!
Version 1.0 includes a lot of bug fixes and a number of new features, such as:
* Support for Acunetix data import
* Support for W3AF data import
* Support for OpenVAS 4 XML format
* Importing data from flat text files
* Simplified manual creation of ports
* Copy/paste and drag and drop support for tree nodes, table view data, queries and tasks
* mt:sort() custom XPath function for sorting data, such as findings, in TableView and reports
* More sophisticated auto-creation of tree nodes. We now support netblocks in various formats (192.168.1.1/24 , 192.168.1.0-192.168.1.255, 192.168.1.0/255.255.255.0), DNS names, IP addresses and URLs.
* Search in output files panel
* Creating cross-references by drag and drop
* Better support for KDE and XFCE desktop environments on Linux. View in Browser and opening reports now works on both.